View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
As black she-cat lifted her muzzle as she walked through Windclans territory, she realized she was close to the border between Shadowclan and Windclan. She let out a small sigh of relief when she didn't scent any fresh Shadowclan cats nearby but she did catch the scent of the fellow clanmate. She stayed in the shadows as she followed the scent, which wasn't too far away from her. She felt embarrassed about having to sneak up on her own clanmates but some cats weren't happy with her resigning from the deputy position and she wasn't in the mood to deal with them. Her green hues landed on Aspenburr, she wasn't sure how the tom felt about her resigning but chose to speak anyway, besides he could probably already tell that she was here. "Hey Aspenburr, are you remarking the border?" She asked quietly, hoping she didn't spook him.
Aspenburr walked on down the border, hitting any place that seemed to be faint on scent markers. He was hesitant in putting the marks though, as he didn't want to encroach on the other clan's territory. He always laid his markers a bit further back that the previous Windclan marks. As he marked, a familiar scent washed over his nostrils. The tom cat turned and saw the former deputy approaching him. He immediately straightened up and smiled politely to the black she cat. "Greetings Onyxwhisper." He said with a small dip of his head. He reminded himself though that he needn't act so formal around her. She wasn't the deputy anymore, and he was a warrior. The two were on the same level. He gave a small nod of his head. "Yes I figured that with these battles and all, a bit of freshening wouldn't hurt. Unless of course you think the other Clan might see us as being overprotective and hostile towards them." He added on quickly. "You have more experience, especially having been deputy. Where as I have just finished my apprenticeship."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~