View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw ran after her mentor and her ears were pointed forward her head was up high so was her tail she jumped over some sticks and skidded to a halt beside her mentor her tail flicked as she looked at him with wide eyed and her mouth open in shock " you wouldn't . And besides it's my first time at doing anything apprentice " she meowed then walked over to where the border was she made sure to stay on their side she put her nose to the ground and sniffed it she gagged she disliked other clans sent she didn't understand at first why she had to smell shadowclans border she backed up quickly to make sure that she didn't mess up she looked left then right she didn't catch a border patrol
" wow I don't see a patrol . I didn't see one last time either- I mean why do I have to smell the border? " she meowed the last bit quickly and she looked at him treefright again hoping just hoping he didn't hear that part Fox dung!!
Be careful fallenpaw you might get in trouble and have to search the elders for ticks!
He flicked his tail,” Not surpised to learn you snuck out of camp as a kit.” He replied a bit amused by that, assuming she had been punished as a kit, realizing he had to actually teach her he flicked his tail,” You’ll need to learn to rely on your nose just as much as your eye sight. By the time your a warrior you’ll know if a fox passed through a week ago or a moon ago just by sniffing it’s trail...” he meowed casually,” Though rain will wash scents away...” he added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here