View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default The Tribe of the Free (Sign-ups)

So this comes from my previous thread (The forest of the night, The clan of pure blood and the tribe of flying free) but that went inactive and obviously got archived. And I thought it got a bit confusing and hectic with 3 different clans or groups in one RP so I'm going to be making them separately.

So if you were not in the original RP basically, In this tribe, cats get married and share suffixes. For example:

DarkSky is getting Married with NightFlower

NightFlower being the she-cat and DarkSky being the Tom, NightFlower will then take DarkSky's Suffix and will be called NightSky. Then their kits will be something like...

AshSky, EmberSky and KestrelSky

AshSky is a Tom so he would keep the suffix and then when he finds a mate , she will take his suffix. Then EmberSky and KestrelSky are she-cats so when they find mates they'll take that suffix and become EmberClaw and KestrelHeart and then their kits and so on.

To be married the two cats must complete a trial. Is they pass, they pass and live happily...if they don't...well they'll either die together, one of them will die OR there is an execution

So in an execution both cats' families have to decide who's fault it was that they failed. For example, DarkSky and FlowerNight fail their trial. FlowerNight's family think it was her fault as do DarkSky's family. The leader will the ask them both "do you object or agree? Who do you think is responsible for your failure?" And DarkSky blames himself and FlowerNight blames herself. The tribe will then decide what happens to her. She will either be banished and chased away from the tribe, killed or will be forced to take on another mate, sometimes this new mate will be the leader. DarkSky is then not allowed to take another mate for a certain period of time decided by the tribe. If they both disobey orders they will both be killed.

Cats are born with their full names therefore you may be called -Paw or -Star but you may not be called -Kit. She-cats are trained by their mothers how to hunt and look after kits and heal and how to build dens and repair walls and make nests. Toms are taught by their fathers how to fight and hunt.

There are still leaders but no deputies. Usually the leader will select their mate, an apprentice of theirs or one of their kits. Otherwise they will hold a tournament where cats have to fight each other to prove their strength and be appointed new leader.

If there is a same gender couple then the leader may decide their fate.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love interest:
Kits:
Sexuality:
Apprentice:
Mentor:
Parents:
Siblings:
Other: