View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He thought about what she had said.'If I made a new syndicate,they wold just hold me back.Alot of them where to weak to be of any help.There where only a few strong ones that would actually not hesitate to go to battle.' he thought,flicking his tail tip absently.'And halite never planned things,which resulted in the syndicates downfall.' he reminded himself.He did plan to pick off a few clan cats though when he was better.With or without cats to help him.
She Kept Running, until she Approached a Field, with a rather large Oak tree at its center. She climbed up the side of the tree, before walking along one of the lower branches, and grabbing what seemed to be a bundle of sticks. in reality, it was her medical kit. She had made it a few moons ago, when she had learned about a few more herbs, and had collected them, but did not have a place to store them. She Picked it up, before Sprinting back to Fox. She set it down near him, before nudging one of its ends, which made it unroll, somewhat like a scroll, revealing multiple different types of leaves, roots, and other various healing things. " Well, if you ask me, the true reason the Dark Syndicate fell, is because you had only a few TRUE Fighters. Yes, you had a large number of cats, but few of them would sacrifice themselves for their Syndicate. You, Are one of those fighters, where it is obvious you would rather die, than lose. This is not a real loss for you, instead, think of it like this. You've been granted a second chance. you COULD Go out and join a clan, leaving your violent past behind, or...you could learn from the mistakes of the previous Syndicate, and start the process of creating a new one. oh, and for the record, I Did like how you trained your kits at an earlier age...Waiting till 6 moons is a pure waste of their precious time." She said with a sigh. "And you Called yourselves the Dusk Syndicate, yet you had no idea of what True Darkness is...By that, I Bean that you had few warriors trained in the Dark Forrest..."

@Swiftheart

Last edited by Akari; November 12th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.