View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth gazed down at the young she-cat. She was apparently an apprentice, by how he was almost twice her size. She was kinda cute, looking all angry. He sighed and sheathed his claws so he didn't appear threatening. "Look, I... don't want to hurt you... I... it was my fault I crossed the border. I was chasing prey and wasn't paying attention. I... I'll be... going now." He turned on his paws and took a pawstep back towards the way he came.
Lightpaw admitted to herself she felt really sorry. "Wait! I need to talk to you." She called out. Lightpaw could sense that Jaguartooth wasn't like those rude ThunderClan cats, and he seemed to think she was a good ShadowClan cat unlike the others.
@RosePelt145
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots