View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

v-Crackle'paw-v

A frantic voice busted him from any thoughts that he was currently wallowing in.
Feeling an unexpected impact, Crackle'paw fell face first into the dust. Groaning in pain, he just barley caught his sisters words. Was he okay? NO, OF COURSE NOT! He just got thrown to the dust! He would've gotten more frustrated at the situation if he weren't so down right miserable. So instead, he sat up and pressed his angular head into his sisters soft shoulder fur. Resisting the urge to whine right there and then, he lifted his attention and attempted to answer, "I-I'm... " he sniffed, but then shook his head in determination. No, he wouldn't cry! He was big and tough! Crying was for pathetic and weak babies... And last time he checked, he was neither of those things. Growling softly he sat up and scowled at the mess. " I got in trouble with stupid Bumble'star and the scum-bag made me clean the warriors den!" Crackle'paw spat the words as he cast a side way glance at Maple'face.

The large ears drooped low as her other question reached his senses. What happened? Well he'd tell her what happened alright! Gritting his bared teeth, the apprentice felt himself begin to shake with rage once more. " And I WAS going to clean the den, but then.... I saw how much work it was going to be! All these scuzzy nest... And, and, AND IT JUST WASN'T FAIR! Y'KNOW?" he pouted, as a few more tears pricked at the corners of his golden eyes. " Why do I have to do this?! I barely did anything wrong! I HATE THIS! I HATE BUMBLE'STAR! I HATE EVERYONE WHO SLEEPS IN THIS DEN!" voice rising to another roar, his boiling temper heightened again. Lifting a hefty paw, he swatted a pile of shredded moss; the pieces littering the already messy den. He couldn't take this for much longer, just thinking about everything that happened made him want to explode. Crackles understood that he was overreacting, but he couldn't help it! It just happened! All this mistreatment towards him was just fueling the flames! If they didn't want him to have a tantrum, then everyone shouldn't act like total idiots! It was as simple as that!

WHY COULDN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND!?

// @Rose \\
( oops, I totally didn't take forever to respond :,3 )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...