View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She smiled at both her kit and her mate. Talonfang laughed and nuzzled her babies. "I'm sure I'll be constantly dragging them back into the Nursery." She remarked. Her black and white fur (?) was soft and well groomed, due to she was bored when the kits were sleeping. She wondered when they could walk. "Here I am wondering when they start walking and then many moons from now I'll be urging them to be a good warrior, " a tear glistened in her eye as she smiled down at her young ones.
Sproutwhisker looked at the beautiful queen before him with a warm smile resting on his maw as he could see how she looked at their littles ones. “You’re a wonderful mother to them, I hope you know that.” He said with a slight purr rumbling in his throat to assure his words, “They’ll certainly become wonderful warriors someday, ones that you can be proud of. I have a certain gut feeling about this kinda stuff, I believe.” The black-furred warrior gave a softened chuckle, his icy blue-gaze shifting over to the den entrance, silently worrying about the tiny kittens having to go through leafbare, which was right around the corner, but these worries didn’t dwell for long - Sproutwhisker and Talonfang were good parents, in his opinion, of course.

Last edited by Captain; September 28th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.