View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:13 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
-Darkriver-

Sadness had engulfed him over the past few days, he had joined Windclan to be with his mate Willowgaze, but hadn't spent much time with her because when he had arrived, she was missing, gone on an exploration somewhere in the territory for fun, but then only days later they found her dead, her kits had died and started to rot inside her, therefore killing her, he had mourned for days, hoping wishing she was there but she wasn't and now he was just sad, he had left his birth clan and got punished for it, Starclan had killed his love, his soulmate, and his offspring, now he sits in the camp, watching and waiting for something to do to keep his mind off of his dead mate.
@~Fawn.Heart~
——————
MistyDawn

WindClan
A smoky silver tabby she-cat with fiery amber eyes.

——————
Pity, The smoky silver tabby felt pure pity. WillowGaze had been her litter mate and she missed her very, very much... She remembered when DarkRiver joined to be with her but he had showed up too late... WillowGaze had told her that she was going to find him, and MistyDawn just let her go... She should have protected her sister, she should have done more! She should have...

MistyDawn gulps back her tears as she joins DarkRiver... Her ears flattened as she tried to think of something to say. Her mouth opened with a sigh. "She loved you... very much so... she..." The amber-eyed molly wondered why it was so hard to explain this to him... "She was so happy to have kits... its a shame she... she isn't here..." This wasn't helping at all...
——————