View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Alright thanks! May I possibly have a recap?

Sure.

Axel, the prince next in line to be king suddenly vanished in a mysterious night. Longwei, the second brother is unsure wether to take his brother's place. Dimyr and Fara, the princess go in the forest where nobody is NEVER allowed to go in, they go there to try and find Axel incase he is still alive.

King Rune and Queen Blizzard saw a note they left and go in the forest to search for their daughters, meanwhile princess Aria and Longwei, go in the forest too to find Axel. They soon came together, the whole royal family, and a dragon with multiple heads popped out, June, the head guard was flying around and saw them, she dives to save the royal family, Fara stops her. Rune suddenly realized the mysterious dragon was his long lost nephew, Athix. They go back the kingdom and is going to do a big feast for the return of Athix.

Longwei admits to Dimyr that he is bisexual and Rune heard the conversation, leading them to a big family fight. Longwei goes to the forest, in anger and rage and finds a mysterious dragon, Regning, and brings him back to the castle. Blizzard is pregnant with a new baby dragon.

Thats all! that took so long to write, phew!

Nobody has really replied to this thread since....

@Shadow @Bella~ @DragonChaos @Leaf_tail @CinnamonCookie

Last edited by Mystic; March 6th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.