View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:06 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Kestrelpaw described it was pretty average, and the she cat would have agreed that she was average as well. "I get it. You want to win," She shrugged a little. It was how she felt as well. She hated leaving a fight, but sometimes? That was the only option. That had been her only option, and it had taught her some humility. Kestrelpaw wasn't especially prideful, but she was certainly not above acting a little more snobbish when she felt that it was needed. A softer expression entered her eyes, one that was unusually affectionate (in a friendly manner) as she glanced at the tom. "I could probably help you with that. When I'm better, I mean." She mewed, gesturing semi-awkwardly towards her injuries. Or, the worst of the injuries.
Kestrelpaw smiled, this was unusual for him to do but he was genuinely glad that the she cat was offering to help him. "That would be great." He said. He thought it would be nice to train with someone who was around his same age and had kind of his same mindset. "Speaking of your injuries, are they doing okay? I don't want Caliapaw to throw a fit if your injuries get worse because of the walking." He chuckle lightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!