Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

@JustJoye

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no

Eris was a cat who never exactly cared about the small things in life, always aiming for the biggest steps or the best positions in the Syndicate- always with a drop of ambition in her soul, she never gave up on anything she was tasked to do, making her work-crazy and obsessed with doing everything perfectly. It left her with little time left over for her few friends or her brother, Finneous, but the Russian Blue didn't mind having to skip a few light conversations in order to finish something up. Striding out into the territory, however, came one of the few days when the molly didn't have anything to do. Letting out a quick sigh, she looked up into the darkened trees of the Dusk Syndicate's forests, knowing that this place wasn't for the meek of hearts. She was a quiet cat, and there wasn't much about her that had been spoken about in the group, keeping her private life private. "Sure looks nice today, huh?" She mumbled as the she-cat turned her head back down to the ground, quickly scenting for any signs of intruders around the area. You can't ever be too careful, what with that fire that almost reached our territory- at least it hit those fools living in the clans.

Last edited by Fel; December 4th, 2016 at 07:25 PM.