View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:32 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw sighed before looking at Darkpaw, he seemed to tilt his head seeing the she-cat's expression, Maybe she's guilty for betraying her clan? he thought.
"So you're Darkpaw right? I'm Sparrowpaw." the tom said.
He flicked his tail a little, hopefully this cat felt some guilt for her disloyalty. The tabby's expression was cold, bitter, he looked up into the sky, it was clear and sunny, possibly an omen? But of what? He was no medicine cat anyways and he knew nothing of those weird ghosts.
"Say, who's your mentor?" he asked Darkpaw.
Darkpaw quickly threw on a fake smile, making it as real as possible. "Yeah, I'm Darkpaw." She tilted her head for a moment when he asked her who her mentor was. Mentor..? Oh. Right. "Oh, Blackhaze, he's my adopted brother. Since I uh.. don't really have other family. His family is my family." And then the smile was real. She loved Black. But he was always so busy now. And with that thought, her smile fell and she frowned. She was looking at the ground now. She missed Blackie. He was such a good brother. She never felt the pain until she spoke about him. That's when it hurt. And everytime it hurt, the voices spoke up. Every. Time. He doesn't love you. Forget him. He's a liar. He's a TRAITOR. He HATES YOU. He doesn't miss you! The dark furred she-cat could barely hold back her tears. There was no way she was crying in front of this new friend. No. He'd ask what was wrong it would all go downhill from there. She'd die. And so would her friends. Her family. All of them. She couldn't condemn them to that. She couldn't. She let out a shuddered sigh and looked back up at Sparrow with another fake smile. She was so good at them. And they always hurt.

Baby, my phone!