Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

Branchkit pointed out, "Then we may have our apprentice ceremony together." It sounded fun to have someone become apprentices together! "Maybe we'd train together in the future." The grin became challenging when he imagined the future. It's gonna be one fun apprenticeship if there are friends to hang out with, for sure.

"Sure," Branchkit then answered. "I think I know a little bit too.." He shook his pelt and stretched, satisfying cracks that creaked when his bones stretched out. "You can make the first move." He retreated a few steps and his eyes stayed upon the other tom's gesture. To be honest, it's because Branchkit doesn't know how to start as he'd not be the type to start a fight usually. Defence? Perhaps.

How best to attack Branchkit... He could try and pounce on him, or just swipe at the other tom with his paw. Though he couldn't think about it too long, Mousekit didn't want to seem scared or something. He could totally do this.

He bolted over to where Branchkit stood, ears pressed back as he reached a paw out to bap him between the ears. His movements were so quick, he bet Branchkit wouldn't be able to dodge this! Then he'd get to snicker loftily over his opponent as Branchkit suffered from a sore bump on his head. Hah.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:11 PM.