View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang flicked her ears in surprise as a tom welcomed her. Slight horror shown through her eyes when she found out she was in StarClan. It quickly dissipated however when she found out her stay was not for good. She silently followed the tom to a pond. Millions of questions were rolling through her head as she stared at the pond. She looked up at the tom with eyes full to the brim with kit-curiosity.
The shimmering male looked down at the smaller female who stared up at him with curiosity and amazement sparkling within her eyes, the sight made him smile, reminding the tom of a distant fond memory of when he still walked among the living many moons ago. “You must be exhausted after taking care of those five precious bundles.” He remarked, his ears twitching with content, “Those kittens of yours are in good paws, I can tell how you and your mate look at them. I’ll be watching over them for a long time, making sure they are safe and blessed by the stars.” He gave a softened sigh, the long-haired Maine Coon looking down into the sparkling water before them for a few seconds. “You probably have many questions - feel free to ask me anything.” A light smile appeared on his face as a quiet, cooling breeze brushed through the forest and ruffled his thick, lush fur. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone and it was a silent gratitude.