View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Blackstorm wasn't sure why he was headed in this particular direction. He knew he remembered it well. A soft smile tugged at his lips as his amber eyes traveled around almost warily, a sigh escaping his lips. His ears flicked faintly, taking in a deep breath of the piercingly cold air and letting it out kind of slowly, the black Tom's head shaking faintly from side to side. It was nothing but a memory, but a memory that Blackstorm treasured. Perhaps it wasn't the one he treasured the most, but it was one he liked to replay in his head, over and over again. Neverwing... He couldn't help but wonder exactly what the other Tom was up to lately, how he was doing. If he was even still alive... It was hard to remember the last time Blackstorm had spoken to him.

Blackstorm closed his eyes, lifting his head and allowing the breeze to gently ruffle the fur around his neck. He'd always liked the cold for some reason.... And the snow. All of his siblings liked the snow - Especially Foxthorn, who would often roll some into a ball and throw it at them. He was... An odd one. Shaking his head, Blackstorm turned his thoughts back to Neverwing. It was so easy for him to get distracted lately. He continued walking until his gaze fell onto the boulder... And then onto the cat sitting beside it. Blackstorm's steps faltered and stopped completely, and his eyes widened in disbelief. "...Neverwing..?"

Having been downwind from Blackstorm, Neverwing was prepared for the other tom's arrival. He turned his head slightly to the right, looking over at Blackstorm through cool green eyes and a soft smile. "Blackstorm," He replied, not yet making a move to get up. His voice was a little stronger and confident. His eyes held a look of authority, like a leader or a medicine cat. "It's been a few moons I dare say." He murmured, rasping his tongue down a piece of fur that stuck up in an awkward way. Once he had finished fixing the rebellious tuft, he got up and shook the snow out of his long fur, kicking back his legs to dislodge some snow settled on his haunches. "I'm glad you still visit this spot. I might've frozen to death otherwise." He casually joked, smiling at the only tom he'd ever loved. Neverwing didn't quite jump on the subject he needed to talk about, waiting for Blackstorm to say something- anything- before he continued. His smile didn't fade, staying constant all the while. "How are your siblings? Is Snowstar still having troubles with Blazingstar?"
[Short reply, I'm falling asleep on the couch haha)