View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 10:34 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Again another cat approached him. Passionblaze stood tall to appear brave but he was still a bit woozy from receiving his first life. He had little time to recover when he saw the blurry image of another cat stepping up to him. This was a price of being a leader. No one ever said it was a breeze to gain a life. For him, he felt like he was dying and being revived again. Since he never died, he couldn’t compare receiving a new life to death. However, the gist was that it still hurt. It left him shocked. But, a good type of pain. It was the feeling of integrity and he treasured that virtue. Passionblaze dipped his head to the starry pelted cat, feeling her touch her nose to his. Again, that cold feeling sleeping into his veins and leaving him distraught for a slight moment. When she pulled away, Passionblaze heard her words repeat themselves in his head. The life of loyalty.

@Spiral Whirl
The queen watch, she could feel the excitement in her paws. Nervous may be a understatement to describe how Bundleleaf felt. She watch the two apprentices give the tom his first and second life. Realizing it was her turn, the brown tabby step forward. "Hello. " She meow, figuring she should at least greet him. Bundleleaf offer him a reassuring smile. "I give you the life of joy, through thick and thin always wear a smile on your face. " She lightly touch her nose to him. Muttering a soft, "I'm sure your make a great leader," Before stepping back. Bundleleaf rejoin the other starry cats, feeling rather happy that it seem to go smoothly. She didn't know how the others seem so calm, maybe being dead still didn't give her wisdom. However her smile never did waver through out her life.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc