Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russet sat next to a pond. He stared at his reflection. The orange cat let out a growl and swiped at the water. He flattened his ears and dug his claws in to the ground. Then he paused, and let out a sigh.
( Can Shale talk to Russet?)
The two tone gray cat watched the ginger one cautiously, prepared to sprint at the slightest sign of trouble. However, as he continued to watch him, the more he became interested. "Now Shale, you're getting too involved, you need to quit," he grumbled to himself. "But," he added as he scanned the pond. "He could use a friend, right now any cat could use a good buddy," with his mind made up, the gray cat stepped into the pond, just a few lengths away from the ginger tom. Shale grinned as the water washed around his white paws, soaking them clear through. Then, turning his head to the seemingly sad cat, he began to wade towards him, splashing himself with pond water. "Hello? I just noticed you seem a little... down. My name's Shale, and yes, you are seeing a water wading cat," he chuckled as he climbed up onto the bank. Careful to keep well out of the cat's personal space, but close enough to appear non-hostile. "Anyways, I told you my name, the polite response is to tell me yours, or I'm just going to have to call you 'Ginger furred cat' the rest of the time," Shale held up one wet white paw, the one with the black toes. "Don't worry, I've heard some mighty funny names in my life, I won't judge," He continued to look at the ginger furred cat with genuine interest glowing in his odd-eyes.