View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Fallenkit shivered , ticks? Gross ! It made her skin crawl just thinking about it . Her ears twitched again as she looked at smokepelt
" your not grumpy just .... Old? " she meowed and she spotted a bug crawling toward her she giggled and pawed it which caused her to role over on her back " mentors should be nicer I think .you may used to be like me but you had a full family " she said and looked up at the sky
" id give anything to find my father sure I love my mommy and I would be devastated if she be dead...but I want my father as well " she added
"Old? Heh, that's the first time somebody called me that!" He said with a laugh. "I Did have my family, Heh....Well, at least my parents. My sister....Actually, I Would rather not say....But after my sister ran away, my family was....well....not devastated, but...let's just say that the rules became stricter. Sometimes, I Wonder if she did the right thing, but... I know I'm needed most here. Sooo, anyways, Heh, you like bugs, huh?" He asked, watching her play with the small creature.
( @Hawkstar )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 06:13 PM.