View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice heard a knock at the door and a familiar voice. She quickly opened the door and smiled at Bendy. "Hi Bendy! Seems your in a good mood!" She said in a cheerful tone. She was always happy..... Well except when Bendy turned into the ink demon. That form always scared her to death and she always made sure to lock the door when he got mad. She hadn't actually seen his demon form but she had heard the butcher gang talk about it. She shivered at the thought but her smile returned when she snapped back to reality.
Bendy's smile increased in size at seeing Alice open her door, he was always happy to see her! "Heya Alice! Yeah, I am happy today but I can't figure out why, it's a bit odd. But anyway, I came here to say hi and see if maybe you wanted to do something since I'm pretty sure most of the others are asleep? In fact, I think I saw the Butcher Gang sleeping on top of one another in one of the hallways! One of the boards broke underneath them though and they all ended up falling into the lower layers." He shrugged.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503