Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:54 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

(@Northern Lights you didnt tell me you changed your name @Silverfur & Co i guess I'll start this) the sun was setting when the enemy army marched into the valley in a triple colum formation the setting sun made their red and black armor shine drago grinned with bloodlust knowing that the red wouldn't just be armor soon it would be there blood he shivered with delight something about the thought of spilling enemy blood made him pumped he contacted all his men through telepathy and got them arrayed in a double line behind him arya did the same on the other side of the valley keeping their armies hidden all the time the enemy army noticed darkwings and spirits army and rushed forward to engage them the armies collided with a defeaning crash and the battle was instanly tipped towards the enemy drago growled and suddenly his set of armor appeared around him for he had been wearing a t shirt and short a second ago and swirled around him then started connecting to him until his full set of the almighty armor was on him the only thing that wasn't on was his helmet which he held he raised it slowly and as soon as he put it on the horn sounded its low booming sound filled the valley, as one the army of the dawn led by drago and the army of the sun led by arya surged forward down the steep cliffs through the trees a battle cry filled the air to the point it drowned out the horn but before drago could hit the ranks of enemy he sensed a powerful being target arya with a ball of death energy he teleported in front of arya and swung his arm his sword materializing mid swing and sliced the ball in half making it blow back at the being who absorbed it, it was hiroga but not the same a resurrected hiroga with more powers than he had before hiroga smiled menacingly "well well well look what we have here the half human half dragon who thinks he can beat anyone just because your bonded to claw and you saved your home planet from a sentient planet doesn't make you more powerful than me" he said drago said nothing just rushed forward faster than the eye could follow and punched hiroga in the chest his arm going through the armor and scales and out the other side with hirogas heart exploding but he wasn't dead yet drago pulled him close "you talk to much" with that he kick him back then with a fist infused with void energy delivered a punch that obliterated hiroga completely

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 27th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.