View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:13 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Halestar nodded and watched Russetstar, with little to no experience speak up in front of four other clans, five including his own. Her tail slowly flicked as she watched, nodding as he spoke. She waited until he was done speaking- or at least she thought, before standing and clearing her throat.

"Thank you, Russetstar." she mewed, looking down at the crowded clearing beneath them. The waves splashed nearby, leaving a faint and salty mist looming around the Seastones. The newer ShadowClan leader had done this several times before due to Timberstar's leaving, so it wasn't like she was taking on something she had never done before.

The leader took a deep breath, before quieting the talking cats while beginning to speak. "Hello. After Blazingnight was killed, Timberstar returned to his position shortly before dying. Due to this, I am the new leader of ShadowClan." she said, quite loudly so all could hear. "ShadowClan has been recovering quite well since the rule of Dark Forest cats, and we have been back on our feet for quite some time."

She gave a short pause to look at the other leaders and deputies before glancing back at the large mass of cats beneath her. "Prey has been typical leaf-bare, but there is still plenty to eat." Halestar mewed. "I would also like to wish SkyClan a warm welcome to the forest." she said, looking over at the SkyClan leader and smiling softly before stepping back and sitting down.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany