View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Grousestar would eagerly listen to what all of the other clan leaders had to say in regards to their clan news, genuinely seeming interested by everything they had to say and making sure to keep note of what they had to say, listening with a polite and perpetually cheery smile as first the Riverclan leader, then the Shadowclan leader, and last the Windclan representative stepped forward to announce their news.
Though meanwhile he had to figure out just what exactly he was going to tell all of these cats. It's not like he could really announce like the other leaders, his clan was new to the other four.
Perhaps I can just introduce myself, Auroraflame and Ebonypaw? Yes I believe that would be a good idea.
The thought ran on in the back of his mind as he paid careful attention to the news the others had to share, providing each of them a charismatic nod and smile after they stepped back from speaking to the masses.
When Blazingstorm stepped back to allow either him or Gyrewind to step up the brown tabby cautiously looked to the Thunderclan deputy to see if it would be alright for him to go next before dipping his head and stepping forward to peer down at the giant mass of fur that included cats from all clans and for a moment, he stood there in utter amazement.
Blinking a bit, the Skyclan leader shook his head with a small chuckle.
This is not the time to stand here like a star-struck kit.
Clearing his throat, he would begin.

"Thank you Blazingstorm, Halestar and Russetstar and greetings cats of Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan and Riverclan, I am Grousestar of Skyclan. This is the first time I have had the chance to meet all of you since the liberation of your clans and I must say, it is an honor to formerly introduce myself to all of you. I believe it is also right to introduce my current deputy and medicine cat, so respectively they are Auroraflame," He would pause to nod his head towards the black she-cat with icy blue eyes, that kind smile of his still on his muzzle. "And Ebonypaw." And promptly his head would turn to look at the medicine cat in training that served as their full time medicine cat.
With that being said he would turn his attention away from the specific cats to instead look at the crowd as a whole.
"I have made the decision to move closer to your clans and have settled into the forested territory that borders I believe what is known as the Dusk Syndicate. Despite it being leafbare, the prey runs surprisingly well in this new territory and Skyclan is fairing well and is prospering as well as ever. I am glad to hear that the other clans are recovering well and I hope that Thunderclan follows along that path of recovery. Thank you."

Dipping his head, he would flash one last smile to the crowd before turning it towards the remaining representative that had yet to speak before looking at the other leaders, gaze lingering on Halestar a moment considering that she seemed to be the leader that showed him the greatest kindness. With that, he took his seat again and waiting for Thunderclan to announce their news, as patient as ever.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?