View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystical @Lonestar23
Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek