View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek
Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.