View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.
Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”