View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:22 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”
Valentine whirled around and shoved his muzzle in Nightmare's face, his red eyes gleaming coldly. "I have not given up, Nightmare." He growled lowly, the smaller tom seeming larger and deadlier. "I do not cry and whine. I am treading carefully, Nightmare. I don't want Miracle to be scared of me as I yell at her mother for treating me like I deserve, Nightmare." He lashed his tail, anger flaring up in his eyes. He looked away as Nightmare tried to comfort him afterward, staring at the garden with a look in his eyes that could kill. He knew his cowardice; he did not need Nightmare to remind him. He knew what he could do if he so wanted but he refused only because he dearly loved Miracle and Pippa and wouldn't risk anything to lose them, especially after his cruel and unforgivable actions. He sank his claws into the ground, curling them under the soil and snapping small grassroots as he dug up the earth beneath his paws in anger. It was rare that Valentine was angered, and when he was it was like trying to stop lava with only a small bucket of water. It would take a long time to get him to cool down, after all. Lashing his tail again, he stared across the garden towards the old, decrepit building in the distance where Hades lived. Perhaps he would pay the tom a visit. They once had been dear friends but as time continued they had drifted apart. It would be... nice to romp around with his partner in crime, regaling times where they once had been the most feared murderers in the forest. His sister Cress lived down that way as well...