View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw brightened at the offer, "You can? That's so great!" Nightpaw exclaimed. She still wasn't entirely clear on how to do the chores, but whatever they had to do, with Snowpaw, it would be so much fun. She turned to the elder, her tail twitching with excitement. "Is there something you want us to do, Pinebark?"

Pinebark nodded, "Hey there Snowpaw. You've grown since the last time I've seen you. I remember the white ball of fluff tumbling around in the clearing." Pinebark chuckled to himself softly. Not every kit in Shadowclan knew him, but he loved watching them grow up and remembered every one... well except this Nightpaw. He supposed that's what happens when you get old, your memory stopped being so sharp. "I could use some new moss," he said. "Mine is getting a little dry and uncomfortable."
Snowpaw was the first to respond to everything as usual, the perky little feline. She purred a little at the fluffball comment;
she, too, could remember how she used to- literally- roll around on the ground of the camp. "Moss?" Her white tail-tip twitched slightly,
her eyes shining as though proud to be given such a job. "Why, of course I can do that for you, Pinebark!" The she-cat strutted over to the den entrance, before pausing, her ears erect and pointed once more. "We should clean out your old moss first though," she decided, and got to work cleaning out the old moss. As she went through it,
wip
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯