View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw looked at the old bedding when Snowpaw mentioned it. Just like Pinebark said, it was starting to look dry. The edges were beginning to turn yellow, and she guessed it felt scratchy to sleep on. She padded over and with her fourpaws, she began to scoop and pull big clumps of the moss out. She padded at the old moss, trying to shape it into the big, round clumps she'd seen before. "I bet I can make a bigger mossball than you, Snowpaw!" Nightpaw challenged playfully.
well that was supposed to be a work in progress but night took the words right outta snows mouth :0
To Snowpaw, the moss in front of her looked extremely uncomfortable, and while the other moss around the den looked relatively new and smelled fresher, this moss was rancid and pungent. It only built the little white she-cat determination to get this poor elder some good moss. Only the best would do! He shouldn't have to sleep in that nasty stuff!
Of course, the feline was more than up to a competition. "You mean you can try," she purred back, waving her tail dissmissively. The she-cat crammed as much dirty moss as possible into one big ball. Then she rolled up another huge ball and expertly tucked one ball beneath her chin while leaving the other to carry in her jaws.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯