View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry :P)
Nightpaw gave a little mrrow of laughter and began to hurriedly gather up the moss into a bigger ball until she had all that remained of the elder's nest in one big one.

Pinebark heaved himself to his feet with a groan to get out of her way, and eased himself down onto the hard den floor. It was only temporary after all.

Seeing how Snowpaw carried the moss, Nightpaw tried to grab hold of it with her jaws. But she quickly found that it was too heavy to lift. Instead, she began to roll it toward the den entrance, following after Snowpaw. She moved quickly, trying to catch up, but all at once, she notices a small fleck of moss break off on the clearing floor. Then another. And another! He mossball was falling apart. "Oh no!" she said, scrabbling to move faster before the whole thing disintegrated. "Look out, Snowpaw!" She called ahead, rolling the mossball as quickly as she could, debris scattering in her wake.
I JUST LITERALLY LAUGHED SO LOUD IM SHOCKED MY PARENTS DIDN'T WAKE UP
JUST ENVISION THIS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU'LL DO IT TO
~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw was trotting steadily ahead of her friend, confident and pleased. Nothing like a seasoned apprentice carrying moss to impress a friend, she chuckled inwardly, a smile still on her jaws.
Until the feline wrecking ball came bowling down the clearing, scattering moss everywhere and a look of shock on her face. The apprentice literally fell over she laughed so hard, and her green eyed were squeezed tightly shut. It was like a seizure- she just couldn't stop laughing! The scene kept replaying in her head over and over again.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯