View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
we are time skipping to after the birth, so kits are expected to interact with their mother for the first time. ill have daydream come in right after each kit replies.

daydream furrowed their brows, shocked at what the kit was saying. hurt? attack? they were a medcat, they wouldnt do that, much less a defenseless kit. ¨im not going to attakc you. why do you think that i would?¨

the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.

¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)

It had been agonizing for Ebonymist, but in the end the pain was all worth it. Before her were four healthy looking kits, each one alive and well; she hadn't yet spotted Salamanderkit, whose small body wasn't moving or showing any signs of life.

(Sorry for the short post, on mobile.)