View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly