Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeleStar View Post

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Dark Forest
@dino.

The feline twitched his ear and quirked a brow at the molly. She seemed somewhat bewildered...or so he thought she seemed to be. Ultimately he didn't care. He didn't have time to care. His wounds were sealing, slowly, but sealing as he walked further into the bog.

"Bit of a rude greeting with the information I'm about to give you. Doesn't matter." a pause as he stopped a fox length away from the molly. "You've been doing wonderful, giving me some...souls. I suppose we'll call them. A more recent one on the younger and dumber side, but no one could be worse than Beansprout." a snort.

"Your clan is Poisoned, if I'm recalling correctly. I'd direct your gaze down to the water." he suggested. Although he waited for no confirmation as he dipped his head down and touched his nose against the sludge colored water.

From the ripples a wonky yellow flower can be seen. Flickering between 5 long stems, or 4 short stems. Seemingly tucked away, hanging onto the edge of a cliff, or hidden within a rather damp cave. As fast as it appeared, it fizzled out of existence.

"A Blazing Torment of poison it seems. In your Clan that is." he hummed. Hopefully she would understand the hint. He wasn't one to just hand out answers after all. Lifting his head the tuxedo turned to begin making his way out of the pool. "Dunk your head whenever you're ready to wake up." he offered.
Bumblestar grunted. She was in a bad mood, he was just making it worse, with the water and the chill and the strange way it all dragged at her fur. He was referring to Cracklepaw, surely, and she shrugged. "He's outta my pelt now 'n that's all that matters." Good-for-nothing little rat of a nuisance.

He spoke of poison. Of course her Clan was poisoned; they had caught RiverClan red-clawed at Cattail Pond laying the vile stuff on her land. She thought it had only stretched as far as Wolfpaw, but perhaps not. She stared him down, wondering how many of her cats had been affected.

Bumblestar looked down at the murky water as Magpiewing touched his nose to the surface. The resulting image was hazy, but she could make out its contents all the same. Some sort of flower attached to cliffs, or inside a dark cave. There for only a second and then gone.

She glanced back up as he left the pool, then nodded once. Anger simmered just underneath her skin. She knew the culprits already and she would make sure they burned for what they had done.

Her head vanished underneath the water, and she awoke with a start in her den. It took a moment for the ache to set in before she curled in on herself with a groan, this time cursing the Dark Forest and Magpiewing both for whatever hellish pain they'd decided to inflict on her.