Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
The light brown shecat blinked, watching the tom as he laughed. She instinctively calmed down a little as the tom jumped into the water and headed over to her. Perhaps he was just waiting a moment? Her short fur was already much soggier than the tom's own long fur, but hers would dry faster. "Do everything for me? I can care for myself, but you do know this territory a little better." She said, snorting slightly, "I'm not helpless. A molly, sure. Distressed, maybe a bit." Her ears flattened as water splashed onto her fur, causing her to frown for just a second. She really didn't like the water, but decided to pretend she was for the Shadowclan cat's sake. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. She flicked her tail, turning slowly as the tom circled around her in the water. Chestnutsong's eyes seemed to glow slightly, watching the tom. "An award? Like what?" She purred before hearing his next sentence. She stopped purring and grumbled softly, still resembling the noise she had just made. "Well, you probably shouldn't of let me follow you. And you shouldn't have come on my side of the border either, don't you think?" She mewed, blinking and turning towards the water. The shadowclan tom was right though, but she was too. She leapt at one of the jumping salmon, catching it in her claws and pinning it down. It was a little like catching a bird, but more slippery. She leaned her head down, grabbing the withering fish out of the water. It slowed to a stop, sophicating on air as she padded back to the tom.
Bronzeflash flicked his orbs towards her, an amber gaze, but since the sun was in his face. It made his eyes a welcome green. A grassy green like his father's. Until he had looked away, his eyes flashing amber once more. ''You'd be surprise. Do I look like I know riverclan? I don't care about this place.'' He kicked his powerful legs furiously in the water while he conversed with her. ''My mother taught me to swim. The basics of it at least.'' That much he could tell her. She didn't even know his name. And, to come to think of it - he didn't know hers. Maybe, that was the joy of their ''budding'' friendship. Not knowing each other's names as a mystery. But, he had to come up with some nickname for her...only what? Upon her next words, Bronzeflash smirked. ''Sucks to be you. Thunderclan not treating you right?'' She was a molly. She was in distressed. There was so many other things Bronzeflash could say, but he truly didn't care how she felt. What she thought was a new friendship, had meant nothing to him. He was pretty sure their first visit would be there last. Then again, maybe they would see each other around. ''Tell me - what do I need to do in order to help you relax?'' He mocked her, continuing to pad around because no one liked to be lazing around in the water. He had told her she would receive an award. Her eyes had glowed. Bronzeflash caught this and wondered if she was interested - to the slightest. ''Didn't I say you've already been awarded within my presence?'' He repeated, staring at her, and purring when she stopped. He knew she was upset upon his next words, but that didn't faze the tom very much. ''Oh? I shouldn't have let you follow me? Newsflash, gorgeous - I don't control you. You didn't have to follow me. You didn't have to get into this water. You don't have to be here - you did it because you wanted to be in my company. Admit it the truth. Because we both know it. And, I can go wherever I please. Don't you ever forget that. '' He spoke, confidently. It was true! Bronzeflash wasn't a mousebrained idiot. She followed him because she wanted to. She had to like him. When she caught one of the fish, Bronzeflash watched with keen interest. He swam towards her, his fur completely drenched. ''Nice catch.'' Leaping out of the water, and shaking his pelt to clear most of the water out. Now, that his fur made him spiky, he sat down to began grooming the rough edges of it. ''I said you'd get an award for catching a fish. So, what you want?'' Once he straightened most of his bright colored pelt, he stared his amber gaze at her, his ears perked. He would give her what she wanted. Maybe. Knowing how sly Bronzeflash could be. Only, she didn't know him. Or, the trouble that he was to be.