Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:28 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Bronzeflash flicked his orbs towards her, an amber gaze, but since the sun was in his face. It made his eyes a welcome green. A grassy green like his father's. Until he had looked away, his eyes flashing amber once more. ''You'd be surprise. Do I look like I know riverclan? I don't care about this place.'' He kicked his powerful legs furiously in the water while he conversed with her. ''My mother taught me to swim. The basics of it at least.'' That much he could tell her. She didn't even know his name. And, to come to think of it - he didn't know hers. Maybe, that was the joy of their ''budding'' friendship. Not knowing each other's names as a mystery. But, he had to come up with some nickname for her...only what? Upon her next words, Bronzeflash smirked. ''Sucks to be you. Thunderclan not treating you right?'' She was a molly. She was in distressed. There was so many other things Bronzeflash could say, but he truly didn't care how she felt. What she thought was a new friendship, had meant nothing to him. He was pretty sure their first visit would be there last. Then again, maybe they would see each other around. ''Tell me - what do I need to do in order to help you relax?'' He mocked her, continuing to pad around because no one liked to be lazing around in the water. He had told her she would receive an award. Her eyes had glowed. Bronzeflash caught this and wondered if she was interested - to the slightest. ''Didn't I say you've already been awarded within my presence?'' He repeated, staring at her, and purring when she stopped. He knew she was upset upon his next words, but that didn't faze the tom very much. ''Oh? I shouldn't have let you follow me? Newsflash, gorgeous - I don't control you. You didn't have to follow me. You didn't have to get into this water. You don't have to be here - you did it because you wanted to be in my company. Admit it the truth. Because we both know it. And, I can go wherever I please. Don't you ever forget that. '' He spoke, confidently. It was true! Bronzeflash wasn't a mousebrained idiot. She followed him because she wanted to. She had to like him. When she caught one of the fish, Bronzeflash watched with keen interest. He swam towards her, his fur completely drenched. ''Nice catch.'' Leaping out of the water, and shaking his pelt to clear most of the water out. Now, that his fur made him spiky, he sat down to began grooming the rough edges of it. ''I said you'd get an award for catching a fish. So, what you want?'' Once he straightened most of his bright colored pelt, he stared his amber gaze at her, his ears perked. He would give her what she wanted. Maybe. Knowing how sly Bronzeflash could be. Only, she didn't know him. Or, the trouble that he was to be.
Chestnutsong purred, swimming to the tom with the fish she got. She threw it on the river bank with a grin. "No, but I would at least assume you would have to wade through some water and much to catch a frog. I was taught as a young apprentice how to swim, just the basics." She said, catching the tom's gaze. The warrior wasn't willing the actually tell the tom her true reason on how she knew how to swim. She circled around him once before standing beside him. "Life could be better, but I suppose everything is alright. Sometimes it can just be a bore." She told the tom, surprised he asked if her clan was treating her okay. She was treated just fine, mostly. If she was in a sassy mood, or if some toms were around that she had dumped...well it was a bit worse than her liking then. "Help me relax? Ha!" She snorted softly. She looked at the tom curiously. Who exactly was this strange tom? Who does he think he is, the leader of all the clans? "Sure, I followed you because I wanted to. But you, going wherever you want? Personally, I don't care. Just don't get caught, handsome." She said, rolling her eyes slightly. Yes, she admitted the fact she did follow the tom, but she was sure she could make up some story if she were caught. And make up anothe on why her scent was all over a fish. She began shaking out her pelt, trying to rid herself of most of the water that had drenched her front. Chestnutsong's blue eyes glittered slightly as she heard the tom congratulate her and ask what she wanted as an award. "What can you give me? I mean, we are from different clans." She asked, purring slightly as she finished the question. She locked onto the tom's amber gaze, flashing him a winning smile.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it