Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong purred, swimming to the tom with the fish she got. She threw it on the river bank with a grin. "No, but I would at least assume you would have to wade through some water and much to catch a frog. I was taught as a young apprentice how to swim, just the basics." She said, catching the tom's gaze. The warrior wasn't willing the actually tell the tom her true reason on how she knew how to swim. She circled around him once before standing beside him. "Life could be better, but I suppose everything is alright. Sometimes it can just be a bore." She told the tom, surprised he asked if her clan was treating her okay. She was treated just fine, mostly. If she was in a sassy mood, or if some toms were around that she had dumped...well it was a bit worse than her liking then. "Help me relax? Ha!" She snorted softly. She looked at the tom curiously. Who exactly was this strange tom? Who does he think he is, the leader of all the clans? "Sure, I followed you because I wanted to. But you, going wherever you want? Personally, I don't care. Just don't get caught, handsome." She said, rolling her eyes slightly. Yes, she admitted the fact she did follow the tom, but she was sure she could make up some story if she were caught. And make up anothe on why her scent was all over a fish. She began shaking out her pelt, trying to rid herself of most of the water that had drenched her front. Chestnutsong's blue eyes glittered slightly as she heard the tom congratulate her and ask what she wanted as an award. "What can you give me? I mean, we are from different clans." She asked, purring slightly as she finished the question. She locked onto the tom's amber gaze, flashing him a winning smile.
As Bronzeflash got to the shore, using his front claws to dig into the ground. He shook his pelt out, little droplets of water leaving him, but he was stil damp. The rough part of having a thick pelt. "You, knowing how to swim?" He questioned, tilting his head for a moment as he analyzed the she cat. "Call me surprise then. You sure you're not Riverclan born?" But her words brought him discomfort. A frog? Yuck! "I don't eat frogs." He stated, a tinge of disgust displayed in his tone. Sure, he was Riverclan but Bronzeflash never liked to eat the reptiles that the clan loved so dearly. Bronzeflash sat down, hooking a claw on the fish she caught, playing with if. He brought his eyes up to the feline who was circling around him, answering his question about if her clan was treating her right. "Tell, me about it." He gave an exasperated sigh. But, he himself thought often about leaving the clan. He just didn't know if he was ready to leave his family behind. His mother...his little sisters...his litter mates. His entire family. Shaking his head, the tom clicked back to their current conversation. Was she - mocking him? Bronzeflash twirled the fish lightly on his claw, staring at it, but keeping her voice in his ears. "See, I was being nice. I wanted to help you relax, but nope! You ruined that opportunity." He chuckled, darkly. He caught her looking at him, and he gave her a questioning glance. "Take it all in. I sure do enjoy being the center of attention!" He purred, deeply. Why was she staring at him? He figured because he pertained as a mystery to her. She didn't know anything about him. Not even his name. As she started talking again, the tom perked his ears. She followed him because she wanted to. Now, why would she follow him if he were a stranger? Let alone...the enemy. Bronzeflash snorted. "I don't know about that. Sometimes I get a thrill of being caught. It could be such an exhilirating feeling." His voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. He was pretty sure he would never get caught with the outrageous acts he committed. Sure, he got yelled at often...but that was no biggie. When she shook out her pelt, Bronzeflash flinched, growling a bit as some of the water landed on him. Bronzeflash focused his gaze on the fish, hooked around his claw. He gave a lick to his jaws, missing the winning smile and the glitter in his companion's eyes. Suddenly, he looked up, hearing her words. "What does coming from different clans have to do with anything?" He scoffed, then swiftly threw the fish she caught towards her. "Here. You won a fish. Congratulations. That's your reward." He deadpanned, flashing her his famous troubling grin as he got up to pad off aimlessly. He knew it wasn't nice that he said that. But, since when did Bronzeflash show hospitality? Or was nice at all...to anyone?