Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As Bronzeflash got to the shore, using his front claws to dig into the ground. He shook his pelt out, little droplets of water leaving him, but he was stil damp. The rough part of having a thick pelt. "You, knowing how to swim?" He questioned, tilting his head for a moment as he analyzed the she cat. "Call me surprise then. You sure you're not Riverclan born?" But her words brought him discomfort. A frog? Yuck! "I don't eat frogs." He stated, a tinge of disgust displayed in his tone. Sure, he was Riverclan but Bronzeflash never liked to eat the reptiles that the clan loved so dearly. Bronzeflash sat down, hooking a claw on the fish she caught, playing with if. He brought his eyes up to the feline who was circling around him, answering his question about if her clan was treating her right. "Tell, me about it." He gave an exasperated sigh. But, he himself thought often about leaving the clan. He just didn't know if he was ready to leave his family behind. His mother...his little sisters...his litter mates. His entire family. Shaking his head, the tom clicked back to their current conversation. Was she - mocking him? Bronzeflash twirled the fish lightly on his claw, staring at it, but keeping her voice in his ears. "See, I was being nice. I wanted to help you relax, but nope! You ruined that opportunity." He chuckled, darkly. He caught her looking at him, and he gave her a questioning glance. "Take it all in. I sure do enjoy being the center of attention!" He purred, deeply. Why was she staring at him? He figured because he pertained as a mystery to her. She didn't know anything about him. Not even his name. As she started talking again, the tom perked his ears. She followed him because she wanted to. Now, why would she follow him if he were a stranger? Let alone...the enemy. Bronzeflash snorted. "I don't know about that. Sometimes I get a thrill of being caught. It could be such an exhilirating feeling." His voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. He was pretty sure he would never get caught with the outrageous acts he committed. Sure, he got yelled at often...but that was no biggie. When she shook out her pelt, Bronzeflash flinched, growling a bit as some of the water landed on him. Bronzeflash focused his gaze on the fish, hooked around his claw. He gave a lick to his jaws, missing the winning smile and the glitter in his companion's eyes. Suddenly, he looked up, hearing her words. "What does coming from different clans have to do with anything?" He scoffed, then swiftly threw the fish she caught towards her. "Here. You won a fish. Congratulations. That's your reward." He deadpanned, flashing her his famous troubling grin as he got up to pad off aimlessly. He knew it wasn't nice that he said that. But, since when did Bronzeflash show hospitality? Or was nice at all...to anyone?
"I'm not riverclan born. If I were, I would be living among the stinky fish-lovers." She said rather defensively. Chestnutsong wasn't born in Riverclan, it was true. Her father had been half-rogue and taught her how to swim when she was young. She couldn't let the tom know that. The shecat waved her tail tip, listening to the tom as he talked about hating frogs. As well as his sigh after she talked about her clan. He seemed to not like his much either. The warrior turned back to the Shadowclan tom. "Are you sure that was being nice?" She said, voice slightly sarcastic. I am sure he is the center of attention. Annoying and handsome. Odd mix. Chestnutsong circled around the tom, growling playfully, "I am sure if you were ever caught, you would run home like you were a scared kitten, that is what most warriors do. I am sure Halestar and your family wouldn't like that. However, being caught does seem rather thrilling." She licked her paw pausing as her ear perked. Did he really just say that?! "Being from a different clan means nothing more than your ways are different. Sorry if I offended you, handsome." She said, her playful growl turning to a snarl. She dug her claws into the dirt, forcing herself to not lunge at the tom. She threw the fish back at the tom's face, watching as it landed in front of him. "Take the stinking fish and go away if you are going to act like that! If not, apologize and I might decide to stay and talk to you." She said, blue eyes narrowing. She had made no move to hurt the tom beside throwing the fish and snarling.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it