Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I'm not riverclan born. If I were, I would be living among the stinky fish-lovers." She said rather defensively. Chestnutsong wasn't born in Riverclan, it was true. Her father had been half-rogue and taught her how to swim when she was young. She couldn't let the tom know that. The shecat waved her tail tip, listening to the tom as he talked about hating frogs. As well as his sigh after she talked about her clan. He seemed to not like his much either. The warrior turned back to the Shadowclan tom. "Are you sure that was being nice?" She said, voice slightly sarcastic. I am sure he is the center of attention. Annoying and handsome. Odd mix. Chestnutsong circled around the tom, growling playfully, "I am sure if you were ever caught, you would run home like you were a scared kitten, that is what most warriors do. I am sure Halestar and your family wouldn't like that. However, being caught does seem rather thrilling." She licked her paw pausing as her ear perked. Did he really just say that?! "Being from a different clan means nothing more than your ways are different. Sorry if I offended you, handsome." She said, her playful growl turning to a snarl. She dug her claws into the dirt, forcing herself to not lunge at the tom. She threw the fish back at the tom's face, watching as it landed in front of him. "Take the stinking fish and go away if you are going to act like that! If not, apologize and I might decide to stay and talk to you." She said, blue eyes narrowing. She had made no move to hurt the tom beside throwing the fish and snarling.
''Ah, what's wrong with fish lovers?'' He turned to look at her, his eyes dancing with mirth. He was half-river, but that didn't mean she needed to know such. Even if he should had been offended by it, Bronzeflash found that he didn't care much. About any of the clans. ''Temper, temper. You don't have to be so offended about it. I'm positive you love being a squirrelbrained.'' He purred, jokingly. When she questioned his attentions, Bronzeflash ruffled his fur. With the sun gleaming on it, it was finally becoming dry. His eyes flashed green for a moment, staring at the she cat with pure interest until they flashed their peculiar golden color when he decided to look away. She sure was a spitball of fire! Quite sassy, and that was something Bronzeflash should had paid heed to. His mother was always the sassy one, so he wasn't surprised. Even his sister was a sass ball. Though it still quite annoyed him. ''Take it however you saw it as.'' He licked his jaws with his salmon colored tongue. Then, she had the nerve to circle around him. Growl at him like she wanted to play. Bronzeflash had been sitting down on his haunches, staring at her curiously with an open amber gaze. Though he made no attempt to move, only purring at her words. ''You sure do have a sense of humor,'' He commented, before quickly adding. ''Do I look like I get scared? Well, newsflash, I'm not like most warriors. I don't care what Halestar thinks. I hardly even care what my family thinks!'' His voice was defensive. Because he didn't want others to think he would run home like a scared kit to its mother. Oh no! He was supposed to be fearless. He was supposed to intimidate others. Believe it or not, Bronzeflash was a sensitive soul - but he tried to hide this well when others insulted him. He knew she didn't mean no harm...yet, he still felt a nerve struck. ''Mhm,'' He replied to her ending words. And, that was when he started walking away. He threw the fish at her as an reward and he could hear her snarling. She threw it back at him, which only made Bronzeflash chuckle. He stopped in his tracks, his whiskers twitching with an undesired quench of trouble. His eyes down casted to the fish for a moment, which laid in front of him before he slid his now - green gaze, as the sun was igniting them from a deep blazing anger. ''Apologize?'' He repeated, then snorted. ''I did nothing wrong, as far as I'm concerned. What else do you want from me besides wasting my time?'' He narrowed his eyes at her, flashing his green optics at her. They were both displeased. More her than him. Though Bronzeflash always had been a bit ''rude'' in a sense. He didn't think that he offended her at all. It was just who he was. So, he trotted back over to her, sweeping his tail around her, and feeling her sleek pelt against his own. ''Pretty sure, I'll always be on your mind.'' She was not happy. Yet, Bronzeflash was smirking. He was satisfied that she wasn't happy. For some odd cruel reason, but he had unwrapped his tail from around her began walking off again. Whether she followed him or not - he refused to care. Though he held a strong feeling that he might end up seeing her again.