Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:55 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Zerosight silently padded down the cool tunnel, toward the center of the Starcave. He knew the way by heart, but was taking it slow, wanting to relish in the moment that he would likely not see again for a long time, or at least he assumed. Not unless some savior came out from nowhere to release them from the captive of their evil leaders, but that was a crazy notion.

The silence of his ancestors was eeiry, and he almost wanted to turn tail and run. The only sound that could be heard was their breathing, and the silent dripping noise of water from deep within the tunnel. The wind blew through from behind them, making a hollow whistling noise that raised the hair on the back of his neck. It had never been this silent before. However, he was able to continue onward, knowing that this was an important moment for both him and his apprentice.

They reached the main part of the starcave after a few moments of walking, and he went up to the crystal in the middle eagarly. The tom slowed to a halt beside in and sat, turning and 'looking' at Northpaw as he made his way to stand beside him. "Northpaw," He meowed after a moment, his voice echoing in the silence. "You are grown up now, and you deserve your full name. Believe it or not, you are not a little kit anymore and have come a long way from those many moons ago when we met. I couldn't have been more lucky of a mentor." His voice was heavy with emotion; a mix of happiness, excitement, and also a bit of sadness that this meant their time together was reaching the road to the end.

The tom cleared his throat, sitting up straighter. "I, Zerosight, medicine cat of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice." He almost looked around in fear as if one of the evil leaders were watching, but he knew that he was safe here. "He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons to come."

The tom continued, his voice ringing clear and loud in the cave. "Northpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!