View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Poor beanie)
"Yeah, it kind of does. No more of the 'paw' stuff for us!" She chuckled, her eyes glowing with excitement. It was a tiny bit confusing, being in RiverClan for this honor and not in ShadowClan. But her Clanmates had been there, giving her a tiny bit of comfort. At least she was an official warrior, being in another Clan couldn't make that untrue. Vixenlight gave a little trill, tail sweeping around her paws as she sat. Now she could hunt and fight freely, no more training, and maybe settle for a bit with a mate and some kits of her own. They were adorable. She shook her head quickly, blinking. Not quite yet, maybe soon, but not quite yet. "Same, it's a huge honor!" Vixenlight purred, her eyes bright. She frowned as Stormclaw frowned, tilting her head slightly. "Course they would, Stormy, you're a great cat." She soothed, giving him a little nuzzle. She had no idea where the act came from, but it felt right to do it so she didn't backtrack. That'd be.. rude, sort of. Besides, Stormclaw was her best friend! It wasn't weird with best friends. Vixenlight couldn't help the small blush spreading over her ear tips, but it wasn't too severe as she didn't want to seem weird to him.
Stormclaw perked his ears as Vixenlight gave him courage, and his eyes widened as she nuzzled him. It surprised him, Vixenlight wasn't exactly a mushy gushy sappy she-cat, but it felt.... good. This feels, right.... Like it was meant to happen. What is this? I Don't know, what oh I'm just gonna go with it! Closing his eyes, he touched his muzzle gently to the top of her head, breathing in her scent, he knew it almost as well as his own. He almost wanted to pull away, feeling weird, but it wasn't between friends. I care about you Vixenlight, more than you could ever know... I think, that I even love you.... HE could feel a slight blush spreading over his ears, and he wondered how in the name of Starclan she couldn't hear his heart racing. He wanted to say it, but he was scared that she would reject him, they had just became warriors only a few minutes ago! Then, to his horror, and yet relief he said it, in just a soft whisper. " Vixenlight.... I ... I.. Love you."

HE SAID IT OMG HE SAID HE LOVES HER I'VE BEEN WAITING TO ROLEPLAY THIS SINCE WE DECIDED THEY WOULD BE MATES! in fact he's my youngest cat, but the first with a mate... What the flicker?!

Last edited by Bracken12; August 26th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.