Old December 6th, 2017, 10:21 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
(Lol Silents fourty-seven moons XD )
And to anyone-Dawn is Open.)

Silent flicked his tail and nodded. He crept over behind the creature. His eyes went into sits when they saw a squirrel infront of him. He inches closer till suddenly in a flash of white, the squirrel was between the older toms jaws. Hoping that Shatter didn’t see the slight slip he made.

Dawn jumped when she heard her Leaders yowl. She panicked and got some herbs and raced towards the Camp. Not noticing the questionable glance from Silent as she ran by.
Damn it, I should've checked. Sorry))
As the tom slid forward, Shatter's keen gave followed him. "Good catch," he meowed, flicking his tail. The tom stalked back between the trees, coming up beside a river. He spotted a vole near the water, and slid into a crouch. Creeping forward, he set his paws down lightly and was intent on his prey. With a ginormous leap, the tom pounced, standing up with the vole between his teeth. "Two a piece should be good." He meowed. "I'll go that way," he pointed toward a stretch of open grass. "And you could go here." He flicked his tail toward the dense, green woods behind them.

Last edited by Undercover; December 6th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.