View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

@CandyFlossCat
(reply in le morning, gotta sleep)