View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
(Blue, based on the description I can leave her kinda unable to do anything, but a guaranteed life if she goes to a former healer...as Fennel’d kill herself if she killed a cat being a former DF member)
She winced on her shoulder,” Ever learned of aiming?” She teased lightly. She slashed again hoping to hit the forearm. She knew that Blue could duck, but she didn’t want to do anything that would be energy requiring.
{That would be great! Let's just finish this up quickly. Sorry for the late reply, I was unable to respond cuz I was sick :-(. You can have Fennel accidentally break her backbone like Briarlight or mangle her leg like Cinderpelt? }

The teasing enraged the small molly until red rimmed her vision. "You'll pay for this!" She rambled in a scream. "It'll be all your fault when you realize that we were right all along!" It was at a point where what Blue screeched didn't even make sense. She was slashing around wildly, not caring who or what she hit. Nothing made sense. The world swam around her in messy waves. Her jaws frothed and spittle flew every which way.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯