View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blind to the Abuse {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Kay I'll begin. Make sure to Quote me))

Seraphina carefully got out of her mother's red Mustang. "Have a good day honey!" her mother calls out the window. Seraphina takes a deep breathe to steel herself up for today; she could almost hear the taunts going on in the minds of the students around her. She slowly starts walking, somehow finding the front door. As she pushes through, cool air conditioning blasts in her face, a relief from the heat and humidity outside. She senses a person passing her, so she asks her "Um, can you tell me where the office is?" Seraphina asks.

The other girl sighs. "Just go to the left. It'll be there..." she says before hurrying off. Seraphina goes towards the left, feeling along the walls. She finds the office door, running her fingers along the braille sign on the door. She opens the door and lets herself in. She goes towards where she guessed was the counter. "Um, excuse me.... I'm new here. I'm Seraphina Rosa, and I'm here for my schedule... in braille..."

The attendant looked through papers on her desk. "Oh yes, here we are. Here honey." She hands Seraphina her schedule with raised braille lettering.

Seraphina smiles. "Thank you very much"

As she left and felt her way through the halls, she heard snickers and laughs. "Oh, look, a rat" one voice snickered.

Another voice said "Or a bat. Hey you! Show us some wings!"

Seraphina ignored them and continued moving.

Timeskip :3))

"And the final lab partners will be... Sasuke and Seraphina..." The professor rattled off the names. "Get with your partners, class. Then we will explain the assignment."

As people around her moved around, Seraphina stayed standing at her desk, waiting for a sign to know when her partner would be beside her. When she sensed him near her, she braced herself for the taunts and scornful teasing.

This is where you say hello :3))
A dark husky voice speaks up softly not to scare her of course. He touches her hand “ well than ready to get started newbie?” He asks happily and kindly. “ okay than ... seems like we’re making a thing... would you like for me to explain what we’re doing?” He asks kindly