View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The dark ginger tabby nodded at her, wanting her to continue on. He found it amusing that she was quite nervous. There was definitely nothing to be nervous about, but he didn't say anything about it. In fact, he found it entertaining. The tom himself was a nervous wreck at times. But, that was only when he was pressured to into doing things he didn't want to do. He didn't want her to feel pressured. Being pressured was never fun.

Tornadopaw got to his paws, flicking his tail and smiling widely at his friend. His ears twitched. The tom had took notice of her stuttering. For a moment, he tilted his head wondering what he was nervous about. He wasn't nervous himself. In fact, he was enjoying himself as his tail swished. It was one of those times when the tom found everything relieving. No one was messing with him, like Stormpaw usually did. Trying to act more of a competition to the tom. Tornadopaw hadn't taken noticed, as he usually does. Nothing was a competition to Tornadopaw. He was simply too kind and clumsy for anything of the sort.

Minkpaw was nothing like Stormpaw. She was kind. She didn't judge him. And, Summerpaw? Tornadopaw hadn't seen the pretty calico around lately. All he knew was that she was probably too busy. Yet, he was surprised that he had remembered her name. He was quite the forgetful tom, but it could had been perhaps that she was a pretty face. For Tornadopaw, remembering pretty faces was beyond easy for the male apprentice.

''You're pretty fast, huh?'' He narrowed his eyes as he approached her. ''I highly doubt that.'' He waved her off with a paw, playfully. ''If you're so fast, go ahead. Show me.'' He challenged. Tornadopaw wasn't the fastest apprentice around. The tom was more built for endurance rather than stamina. It was easier for him to do things longer, to get better, to get stronger.

''You wanna race?'' He asked, a confident smile coming onto his maw. In that moment, he forgot about their training once more. The tom only wanted to have fun, and he was enjoying the time he was spending with Minkpaw.

{xD They're gonna be the best of friends <3
Tornado probably gonna be a warrior within...two more months x3}
(same with *Gasp of realization* they should become warriors together .o.)
Minkpaw felt silly, being this nervous, but she laughed it off. She continued on, her tenseness fading as she finally slowed a bit mostly from laughter. She didn't know why she was laughing so much, but as it faded, she grinned in a silly manner. It felt right, being all silly around Tornadopaw. After all, he was silly too. Why should she be strict all the time? A bit of fun never hurt anyone, right?

She returned the smile, feeling more at ease. Minkpaw flicked her tail happily, eyes glittering with warmth. She stood next to him, a playful expression on her face. Her whiskers twitched as she turned to Tornadopaw. She found he wasn't like the other apprentices. In some ways, anyhow. Minkpaw felt she could come out of her little shell around him and not be made fun of for it. She purred softly, managing to keep the thoughts in her head to 'friends only for now'.

"Well I am!" She boasted teasingly, a grin on her face that showed humor.
She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and stood, racing around him several times. Wind blew threw her fur as she slowly stopped. She caught her breath, returning to his side. Her muscles burned from racing out some of her energy and they rippled under her fur. She groomed her chest fur, licking it as it turned from a mess of fluff into neatly groomed fur.

"Race?" She echoed, blinking quickly. "Uh.. sure!" She replied, enough training for now. "Sounds fun" she added, her ears pricked as she nodded. It may count as.. stamina er - speed or something.. training! She let her claws flex as she stretched her muscles. "Let's go!" She trilled, her energy returning as she twitched her tail and her eyes glittered with excitement. She'd never really raced with someone willingly, just another thing she wanted to do with only him.

((The kits will be.. interesting))

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 19th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.