View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2018, 05:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

@Brilliance @hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @Aurora Australis @starfall @Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline @Duskflight @Empress Of Evil

(( I'm not impatient.. No.. Not at all ))

Rowanflower slipped up next to fallenstars flank as they entered the clear, admittedly she wasn't so keen on coming to gathering. There was always the opportunity to to blame it on her kits, explain she needed to leave due to forgetting to give either gorsekit or shorekit their feeding but she had reluctantly followed behind obliged to accompany the fallenstar to the gathering. He needs all the support he could gather. she gently ran her tail down his flank reasuringly as she passed by him and took her place at the base of the rock nearest the newer deputies, word had spread about halfgaze which had been disappointing to even her. Now another tom took her place seated next to powdernose the thunderclan deputy. She dragged in a deep sigh and moved up next to them seated beneath fallenstar and keeping her gaze purely on the riverclan cats who now merged into the mass of cats beneath them.

She passed a tender glance at the new shadowclan deputy enhancing few words than resuming her watch on the cats below. "You must be the new Shadowclan deputy" she said gently, not turing to look at the other tom. Both powdernose and this new tom seemed somewhat on edge, who wouldn't be? Rowanflower couldn't help but supress a gentle chuckle at it, with this constant change of leadership soon enough veterans like Auroraflame would disappear and nobody would understand what to do anymore. She turned her head to glance up at fallenstar who had seemingly shuffled farther away from the other leaders, her gaze softened and filled with warmth and encouragement. You can do this, I'll be here if you need me to be, to step in for you. as she turned her gaze fell upon the familiar pelt of buttercupbreeze appear next to blazingstar. Relief flooded her gaze and she blinked a gentle welcome as the she cat padded closer and took a seat beneath her own leader. Despite tensions between windclan and riverclan she wasn't hesitant to be welcoming to buttercup although she didn't speak.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 19th, 2018 at 07:59 PM.