View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2020, 11:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Flintstar whirled around at the sound of a voice, heart beating fast. When he caught sight of the cat, he squinted. Was that... “Powdernose? He breathed softly, as if afraid to speak. The leader glanced to the side to see his outline once again, sitting beside Powdernose this time, as of he had fetched the Starclan warrior himself. But Powdernose’s words reassured him, he was going to be okay. Starclan would heal him. As the warrior spoke, Flintstar listened respectfully, even though he was itching to get back to his clanmates. He wanted to make sure they were okay. “Thank you Powdernose. I promise I’ll continue leading with kindness. Kindness is the only proper way to enforce loyalty anyways.” He meowed, ears flicking as he dipped his head to the Starclan cat. Then, Powdernose was fading away, along with his Starclan outline. And Flintstar could feel himself fading away as well, Starclan’s territory turning to blank as he returned to the real world. He was going to take Powdernose’s words to heart. And he was going to be there for Thunderclan. They needed him, as much as he needed them.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.