View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:22 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolepaw's eyes fluttered open and she jumped up with excitment. She was now officialy the medicine cat apprentice. She felt a sort of wet slime drip down her jaw and she pawed at it. She had been drooling?! Was she always going to do that? Did Surgestorm drool? Did other medicine cats drool when they dreamed? Did any medicine cat apprentices? She was pretty sure she was the only medicine cat apprentice in all the five clans but she couldn't be sure. For all she knew there could be an apprentice who was going to travel to the moonstone very soon to become a medicine cat apprentice. Maybe than she could have a friend her age! A friend in another clan? That would be cool! Oriolepaw knew that being a medicine cat offered new opurtonities and she wanted to grasp each one. "That was cool!" Oriolepaw purred happily.
Surgestorm chuckled, his yellow orbs brightening at her simple exclamation. It was amazing how one cat could make another feel so excited - the most excited he had been in moons. Had Turtleback been this proud and happy in this moment as he was now? He hoped so at least, because it was an amazing feeling even though it was an unknown road ahead. So many possibilities. If he was proud of just this simple situatipn now, he couldn't imagine when this bright she-cat began the real hardships of following in his pawsteps. It was going to be a long and hard road, but he had a strong and sure feeling that Oriolepaw was going to make it through with shining colors. She'd have her fair share of bumps along the way, Surgestorm would too, but they would make it through them together. Together... A concept he hadn't had the pleasure of knowing since he became the full medicine cat of WindClan. The medicine cat touched his nose to hers with a large grin. "The first of many cool experiences, I hope!" He meowed. "Shall we go home and get some sleep? We'll need plenty of shuteye for showing you the territory tomorrow morning... I know you've seen a bit of it, but that was just the tail of the mouse."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!