View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit nodded, "As long as we think about getting to that nursery to sleep in!" He sounded positive, for once he was usually the negative one. He smiled and looked at Winterkit she looked more tired then him, 'I have to stay positive! Even if I don't want to!' He looked back at Breezycloud, "Where should we start looking for the camp at?" He asked hoping that if they had ideas it would be a lot simpler. Then again he doesnt know where anything is.

"Smokekit we dont even know where anything is!" Winterkit mewed she looked over at him, 'Being the negative one is really easy!' It is like they switched places. They where still the exact opposite of each other but they seemed to switch places. She looked at Breezycloud too, "Even If we dont know where anything is, you do... So do you know where we could start looking?" She mewed
Breezy laughed at the kit's reactions, feeling pleased for the first time in a long while. Ever since Singenight and Grousefeather- her own brother, deputy of WindClan during this horrid time- took over, she'd been under constant panic of attack and betrayal. Now, with these kits... it was just like the old days. Like the days before those -night leaders.
"Oh, Winterkit, don't worry." She said, with a hint of a smile still on her face. "I'm sure we can figure something out." The molly thought for a moment, staying silent, but then an idea came out of nowhere. "The fire was that way-" her tail flicked towards the ruins, which were put out by heavy rainfall- "and the camp must be in the other, I suppose." Her tail then flicked in another direction, vaguely pointing around. She couldn't see nor smell the camp from their point, but it must be nearby.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::