View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit looked a little doubtful, and she shifted slightly. "Oh. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's done much good...well, hopefully you get better soon!" She mewed, with her bright expression returning. She appeared to be fairly calm about the whole thing, although her tail twitching showed that she was more frustrated with the outcome than she cared to admit. "Oh...well...when you put it like that..." Heartkit mewed, shifting once more. She had always been raised to believe in StarClan, and she had always had a deep belief in them herself. She didn't want to argue with her friend, especially after he had been so nice to her and everything, but she definitely wished that he believed in StarClan. "Um, yeah, he seems like he'll make a strong leader though," She mewed with a slightly unhappy shrug. She didn't really like Singenight at all, although it was obvious that he was a strong leader. Probably good for WindClan, right? We're always looked down on as weak, right? So technically we could be strong, at least with Singenight leading us...I suppose...She thought, with a twitch of her tail. She couldn't hide her smile at his next remark, though...to her it was pretty funny, although she knew he probably meant it seriously. It was just interesting that he wondered what rain would smell like. "Well, it doesn't really have a scent, so you're not missing out on much to be honest," Heartkit mewed. She enjoyed describing the scent of things to her friend, although it could get hard sometimes, since he had never been able to smell before, he probably didn't have a good idea of what musky was, or sweet was, or flowery...so it could get more difficult after a while. Heartkit beamed after a moment, and her multicolored tail began to swish from side to side more cheerfully. "So then, what do you want to do now?" She asked, waiting for his response.
Rainkit started to swipe his tongue of his paw rhythmically almost looking as if he weren't paying attention to the multi-colored she-kit. Whenever he talked to another cat it didn't really look like he cared or was even listening to what the other said until he would turn his narrow gaze on them and analyze with a cold blank expression. He stopped mid-lick and glanced up from his washing, a flash of interest crossing his yellow eyes. "You know Heartkit," He started, placing his paw down. "You don't need to agree with everyone to be friendly. A civilized argument is just fine." He purred, shifting his stare back to the water droplets on the ground. "Doesn't everything have a smell? I was listening in on Sagemoon and Redpaw one time and his mentor was saying every cat has a scent... Do you have a scent? Well I think that's probably a dumb question... Heartkit, what's your scent?" Rainkit wasn't usually this talkative, but when he gets curious and analyzing that tends to mean he's happy or in a rather good mood. His ears twitched up when she asked what they could do. Finally, we can talk! "I want to make sure the fire's truly gone, but understandably the warriors have been keeping a close eye on the kits recently. I mean, we're nearly apprentices so I think we're capable. What do you say?" The grey kit rose to his paws and look at his friend with a grin.