View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden shut his eyes for a moment, bracing for the impact of an axe in his head. When it didn’t come, he looked up at Nancy, crossing his arms. Okay, so the axe was on the ground, that was slightly better than having it tossed at him. Cayden was somewhat amazed at how Nancy had made an axe, but he decided not to comment on that, considering how it was an axe, and it could go very well in his head. Cayden shook the thoughts from his mind, nodding as Nancy began to speak. Thing coming at you- his voice was quick to tell him to hold the wrap, clutching it, and immediately regretting the feeling. “Time until what?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feeling of the meat, since it just felt weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
The wolf pup squirmed away, its bright eyes widening with uncertainty and a little bit of fear. It focused its gaze on Santiago, who had also grabbed onto a rock and held Aspen close. It stepped closer, placing its small paws on Santiago's knee and let out a pitiful whimper. Despite the obvious danger it was in, animals would do anything to survive- and so, to escape the cold, it squirmed in between Aspen and Santiago and curled up, its small tail resting on Aspen's lap and its front paws tucked underneath it. It let out a small, quiet howl before closing its eyes and drifting to sleep.

Santiago relaxed a little, lifting his hand to gently rub the pup's head with his thumb. It was such a small little thing, probably a runt. He'd always loved dogs and having one probably wouldn't hurt. A small thing to keep him and Aspen happy could do wonders for their psyche during this time. He glanced over at Aspen, resting his forehead against hers and looping her fingers with hers. "I wish it was a dream too." He murmured, his voice hushed.

Nancy snorted as if it had been obvious. "When his gates are unlocked" she said putting back the things she had pulled from the makeshift back pack made out of a shredded pair of jeans. She was wearing a flannel over a pair of ripped jeans, not the type you bought in a store, the ones when you actually fell and cut yourself to get the rips. Underneath the flannel was a white tee that had multiple blood splotches on it. "There's this thing he does to... Help us kids. He drops in a few animals wether it be a badger or a pig" she raised the meat she held in her hand as an example. "Anyways it's a little coral, like the ones they use for cattle, right? Ya it's a maze of those just to confuse you but if you get throguh them you can climb out" she paused a memory replaying in her mind. "I saw the escape with my own eyes the one time, but he... He had traps set up already" she said swallowing the bile that had risen in her throat. "It's only open during the night when he lets in a few animals at a time... We need to cover some ground. It will take a few days... Since the grounds are so big"

Sorry Rubin I just need a moment to get the post done

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord